- Battery life: 120 minutes
- Weight: 2.2 pounds (1 kg)
- Special features: 5 speed options, 5 attachable heads, quiet motor, carrying case
The device offers 5 speed options, allowing you to dig deep or go lighter on more sensitive areas.
It’s also quieter than many other massage gun
guns and weighs just 2.2 pounds (1 kg), making it easy to pack in your gym bag.
- Battery life: 5 hours total (2.5 hours per battery)
- Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.3 kg)
- Special features: 6 speeds, 7 attachable heads, rotating arm, quiet motor, carrying case
The Theragun PRO is ideal for serious athletes, as it offers several speeds and attachments for a deep and powerful massage.
The PRO stands out from others on the market due to its ergonomic grip and adjustable head, which allows you to apply the massager at different angles without tiring out your hand.
Using Bluetooth capabilities, you can also connect your Theragun PRO to the Therabody app for personalized wellness routines.
Additionally, it comes with 2 rechargeable batteries, so you can charge one while the other is in use.
However, at Rs 60000, the Theragun PRO is one of the most expensive massage guns on the market.