Double Lacrosse Ball Peanut Massage Ball For Thoracic Spine (Yellow)
Double Lacrosse Ball Peanut Massage Ball For Thoracic Spine - Upper Back, Neck, Scapula - Ideal For Mobility Work
Double Lacrosse Balls are used to restore normal range of motion to the thoracic spine.
You don't need to tape two balls together any more as the Peanut Massage Balls comes ready for you to use.
This double lacrosse ball helps restore suppleness to your spine so you are ready to tackle you.
It allows you to zero in on one segment of the vertebra that might be the major cause of restriction for your entire back.
Works well on upper back, neck and scapula - the thoracic spine..
- Excellent massage peanut- Ideal for mobility
- Massage uptight spots for at least eight seconds but no longer than one minute
- Helps in posture correction
- Muscle tensions are being relieved
- Suitable for being used on the whole body
- Measurements: approx. 13 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm
- Material: rubber